Weyerhaeuser Premium GDF
Northwest: 1-800-426-0870 or South: 1-800-321-4319
Grown in the Pacific Northwest, Premium Green Douglas-fir is a softwood lumber product ideal for structural framing in residential applications. A solid building structure is important to homeowners, and quality builders appreciate the premium grade that demonstrates their pride in craftsmanship.
Features of Weyerhaeuser’s Premium Green Douglas-fir products include:
- Attractive, square-edge appearance with minimal wane
- High strength and stiffness, while easy to nail
- Manufacturing to stay strong and straight
- Treated with moldicide to help keep wood bright and clean
- Sustainably harvested from Weyerhaeuser and third-party timberlands
Consistent and reliable
- Weyerhaeuser's advanced quality control and manufacturing systems ensure product that looks the same week-to-week, month-to-month and year-to-year.
- Our manufacturing technology with log optimization and computer controls creates high-quality, straight and square lumber.
- A mold inhibitor is applied to the entire piece of lumber, including both ends, to keep your limber looking bright and clean through the build cycle.
Renewable and sustainable
- Weyerhaeuser owns 2 million acres of forestlands in the Pacific Northwest, which we have been sustainably managing for more than 100 years.
- Our mills are certified to the SFI Standard, and every piece of Weyerhaeuser Premium lumber is marked with an SFI logo, providing you assurance of a product from responsible sources.
- Through our manufacturing processes, we maximize the user of each log by creating lumber, raw material for consumer goods and green energy.
Contact us to get a quote
- Dependable: Earning your trust by delivering consistent, quality lumber products
- Reliable: Delivering orders on time, in full
- Pioneering: Bringing you innovative product and service solutions
Visit the Lumber Dashboard
Premium Green Douglas Fir Lumber
N. America: LB-4013
Download our Literature App