AutoCAD / Revit Downloads
Have software questions?
- When inserting the details into a MODELSPACE drawing, use a scale factor equal to your intended plot scale (e.g., use a 48 scale factor when plotting to a 1/4″=1″ scale)
- When inserting the details directly into a PAPERSPACE drawing, use a 1:1 scale factor and then plot using a 1:1 scale.
- Set the Lineweight of color 30 to .0075″ in your Plot Style
- Set the Lineweight of color 134 to .0039″ in your Plot Style
- Set your drawing LTSCALE to 1/4 of your intended plot scale (e.g., LTSCALE=12 when plotting to a 1/4″=1″ or 48 scale factor)
Typical Details AutoCAD Cover Sheets
United States Residential Applications (in English and Spanish)
The sheets are intended to augment a Javelin or Estima software layout, or one that is produced by some other means (e.g. AutoCAD), as page 1 of X. The CAD versions of the sheets are compatible with AutoCAD 2000 and newer and have been developed to be easily plotted from the Layout tab(s) at a 1:1 scale.
The zip files found in the following links contain loadable families of Weyerhaeuser Engineered Wood Products. Download the zip file to your computer then extract the .rfa file and corresponding type catalog .txt file to the desired location. These families are compatible with Revit® Structure and Revit®Architecture 2009 and newer.
Beams & Headers
- TimberStrand® LSL
- Microllam® LVL
- 2.0E Parallam® PSL – Includes 3½”–7″ x 9¼”–18″ 2.0E Parallam PSL
- 2.2E Deep Parallam® PSL – Includes 3½”–7″ x 20″–24″ 2.2E Parallam PSL
- Parallam® Plus PSL – Parallam PSL with Wolmanized Preservative Protection
- 2.2E Parallam® PSL – Includes 3½”–7″ x 9¼”–19″ 2.2E Parallam PSL
- Rim Board Materials – Includes 1¼” 1.3E TimberStrand, 1½” 1.3E TimberStrand and 1¹⁄8″ TJ Rim Board