AutoCAD / Revit Downloads
Have software questions?
- When inserting the details into a MODELSPACE drawing, use a scale factor equal to your intended plot scale (e.g., use a 48 scale factor when plotting to a 1/4″=1″ scale)
- When inserting the details directly into a PAPERSPACE drawing, use a 1:1 scale factor and then plot using a 1:1 scale.
- Set the Lineweight of color 30 to .0075″ in your Plot Style
- Set the Lineweight of color 134 to .0039″ in your Plot Style
- Set your drawing LTSCALE to 1/4 of your intended plot scale (e.g., LTSCALE=12 when plotting to a 1/4″=1″ or 48 scale factor)
Typical Details AutoCAD Cover Sheets
United States Residential Applications (in English and Spanish)
The sheets are intended to augment a Javelin or Estima software layout, or one that is produced by some other means (e.g. AutoCAD), as page 1 of X. The CAD versions of the sheets are compatible with AutoCAD 2000 and newer and have been developed to be easily plotted from the Layout tab(s) at a 1:1 scale.