Weyerhaeuser Software Training
Each webinar topic will be offer at 11am Eastern (8am Pacific) and 1:30pm Eastern (10:30am Pacific). Click the title to learn more about the webinar and to register.
- January 13th – Material Management and Consider Lists in Javelin
- February 10th – Columns and Vertical Members in Javelin
- April 13th – Load Reference Areas (LRA’s) in Javelin
- May 11th – Designing for Additional Loads
- July 13th – Flak Jacket in Javelin
- August 10th – Exporting members from Javelin and designing multi-ply connections in Forte
- September 14th – Building Code Fire Rating Requirements Review
- November 9th – Hanger Enhancements and Specification in Javelin
- December 14th – Importing PDF’s in Javelin
Ask the Trainer Webinars
This is your chance! Ask the trainers any question you have about Weyerhaeuser software including Javelin, Stellar, and Forte. We will do our best to provide an answer to your during the online session. Don’t be shy! Speak Up!
Each webinar topic will be offer at 1:30pm Eastern (10:30am Pacific). Click the title to register.
Please click HERE to sign up for one or more of the dates below.
- March 2nd
- June 1st
- September 7th
- November 30th
Javelin Design Essentials
This is typically a 3-4 session online class. Each session is typically 1.5-3 hrs long. The final schedule will be determined based on the number of registered students and their needs. The trainer will contact the registered students with class preparation information a week prior to the week of class.
The Javelin Design Essentials course is meant to reinforce the basics you have learned during your pre-training sessions and provide more advanced skills that you will need to complete jobs in the future. Our goal is to grow each students knowledge and confidence levels so they feel prepared and ready to dive into a job on their own upon completion of this course!
Please click on the date to sign up for one of the 2016 class dates listed below.
Explore Other Training Options
Design & Technical Skills
Full Course Catalog
See all of the training courses we offer in one PDF document. Download our complete catalog
Self-Study Training on Weyerhaeuser Learning
- Quick List training in Javelin to create quick and easy material lists
- Fully modeled and designed Javelin layouts and material lists
- Advanced topics
- Defaults and settings
- Recorded webinar videos
- Single member design with Forte including floor, wall and roof members
- Tools for creating loads
- Materials Manager
- Recorded Stellar webinar videos
In-Person Training Information and Schedule
Javelin Round Tables
Interested in attending a local forum to learn and share best practices with software users in your area? If so, a Javelin round table event is for you! Round tables are hosted by our knowledgeable, local team of sales, engineering and software specialists. These events cover topics including new EWP products, building code updates and upcoming software enhancements. Come and discover how other software users like you handle different building conditions and use tricks of the trade.
To learn more about a round table event in your area, contact your local Weyerhaeuser sales representative or email us.