Parallam Plus PSL
Trus Joist Parallam Plus PSL, with Wolmanized preservative protection, addresses multiple exposed structural lumber applications. Our strong and longer engineered lumber components enable greater design flexibility and deliver long-term durability even in the harshest conditions.
Decay – and insect-resistant Parallam Plus PSL headers, beams, columns, and posts in a variety of standard dimensions are perfect for framing decks, retaining walls, carports, pool enclosures, and outdoor shelters, among other structural framing applications where the wood comes in direct contact with the ground or moisture.
The manufacture of Parallam Plus PSL uses nearly all of each log. The strength and long-span capabilities of our components result in less required materials and less waste, while improving structural integrity and overall building performance.
Parallam Plus PSL – The Ideal Solution.
- Exceptional durability and strength
- Consistently straight and strong to perform in the most demanding structural applications
- Covered by two 30-year limited warranties
- Columns and posts can be installed directly in the ground, and withstand saltwater splash
- The right choice in high moisture applications such as decks, pavilions, and pool enclosures
- Treated to its core eliminating the need for field treatment when cut or drilled
- Extreme durability against decay and insect infestation
Download our FREE app for iOS or Android.
Design & Specification
Specifier’s Guide for Parallam Plus PSL
United States: TJ-7102
Technical Resource Sheets
Preservative Treatments Approved for Trus Joist Engineered Wood Products
N. America: TJ-1020
Parallam Plus PSL Limited 30-Year Warranty
N. America: TJ-7101
Trus Joist No Red Tag Guarantee
N. America: TJ-1013
Download our Literature App